SECOND SKIN TATTOO AFTERCARE
1. For the period of tattoo healing (4 weeks), you must refuse all steam and water procedures (bathing, solarium, swimming pool, bathing in bodies of water).
2. During the time you are wearing the film, you should avoid hot showers and baths. You can take a quick warm or cool shower.
3. Do not disturb the integrity of the film (do not pierce, do not squeeze out the resulting bubbles). In the first few days there may be a small amount of pigment under the film, this is normal.
4. Try to choose loose cotton clothes and avoid tight clothes so they don't chafe the tattoo.
5. You should refrain from sports while wearing the film to minimize physical exertion and not to sweat actively.
6. Wear the film for 5 days. At the end of the fifth day you can take it off. To remove the film, pick it up at one end and pull it away from you. Carefully and slowly begin to remove it.
7. After removing the film, wash the tattoo under warm water with a neutral Ph-balance soap. A baby soap or intimate care soap will be good. The tattoo should be washed by hand without using a washcloth.
8. After removing the film, put on some cream on your tattoo. Apply moisturizing cosmetic cream to the tattoo 2-4 times a day. Try to apply the cream in a thin layer. After a few days, the tattoo will begin to peel off, this is normal. During this period, you should not rub the tattoo or peel off pieces of skin. Keep dabbing the tattoo until it stops peeling.
9. After the final healing, don't forget to protect your tattoo from the sun and dab it with an SPF 50+ sunscreen.
HEALING WITHOUT SECOND SKIN
1. When you get home after the session, wash your hands with soap and water and carefully remove the bandage. Wash the tattoo under warm or cool water with a neutral Ph-balance soap. Child or intimate hygiene soap will be a good choice. The tattoo should be washed by hand without using a washcloth.
2. Gently blot your skin with a clean towel.
3. Apply healing cream to the tattoo, cover the tattoo with a clean swaddle, and secure the bandage with a plaster. The diaper should be several centimeters away from the edge of the tattoo on each side. This is to prevent the bandage from slipping when you move and protect the tattoo.
4. Repeat the first three points until no skin secretions remain on the film.
5. When there is no more secretions on the bandage, you can stop using it. Continue to apply healing cream to the tattoo for another 8-10 days. If the tattoo has not completely peeled off by this time, you can stop using the healing cream and start using regular moisturizer.
6. For the healing period (4 weeks), try to wear loose cotton clothing and avoid tight clothing so it doesn't chafe the tattoo.
7. You can take a shower, but the skin must not be steamed for the time of healing of the tattoo. This means that you should avoid hot showers and baths. You can take a quick warm or cool shower.
8. After the session, you must stop going to the gym for 2 weeks. For 4 weeks, you must refuse all steaming and water procedures (bathing, solarium, swimming pool, bathing in open bodies of water).
9. After the tattoo has finally healed, don't forget to protect it from the sun and apply an SPF 50+ sunscreen